Sunday, 26 February 2012

THE GLAM SQUAD


Celebrity Makeup Artist Alexis Vogel

Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins with songstress Kelly Rowland

I hope everyone knows that Shakira, Alicia Keys and many other celebrities, including the male celebrities, don't roll out of bed looking like a million bucks! It takes a team, a team that is usually considered as "the glam squad". They have they're personal trainers such as Ottawa born Jeanette Jenkins, make-up artists, hair stylists and clothing stylists to assist them in making them look like the people we all tend to admire. Some celebrities stick to a set glam team that travels with them everywhere, but it’s very likely that they'll work with a number of teams while doing photo shoots, TV appearances, etc. The glam squad is an essential part of the team!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure all of us wish we had our own Glam Squad! It's comforting to see how much work they must put into their look. It helps us to feel more human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I always said if my career allowed me to make the enough money to keep a hairstylist and makeup artist on hand I would do it! When I go out, doing my hair is my least favorite task. Having a glam squad would be extremely convenient.

    ReplyDelete