LAST BUT NOT LEAST...YOU!
THE FANS
Rihanna thanks her fans
Lil Wayne thanks his fans
Taylor Swift thanks her fans
Justin Bieber thanks his fans
We might not get paid for it, but we the fans are the MOST important part of these artists' careers. Without us, without a fan base, they are nothing in the music industry, and you'll often hear many of them say so during interviews, award acceptance speeches, and concerts. So pat yourselves on the back ladies and gents, WE ROCK :)
I am not a fan of those types of songs or this music industry however I must say you did a very good job in preparing these blogs.
ReplyDeleteVery good job
Thank you. However I think you misunderstood. I'm in no way implying that everyone reading this blog are fans of the artists that I've included on my blog. I'm sure you like some type of genre of music, therefore you'd be considered a fan of some musical artist whether it's hip hop, pop, RnB, reggae, rock, jazz etc.
ReplyDeleteI have to praise you for doing the music industry and how there is more than just the artist recording songs and releasing them. The videos that you posted help bring out your message, and overall your blog is great.
ReplyDelete